To RSVP email Mariah at email@example.com or Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BNRC volunteer workdays will be limited to 3-10 participants that must RSVP. Staff members will not count toward the total participants.
- Self-screen your health and don’t come to a workday if:
- You or somebody in your household experiences COVID-19 symptoms or has traveled within the past 2 weeks to a location where COVID cases are high.
- Anyone in your household has been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Fully vaccinated participants may attend volunteer workdays without a face mask if comfortable doing so or are welcome to bring a mask and work masked as desired. BNRC will have extra masks in case someone forgets theirs.
- Participants who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks for workdays when social distancing is not possible Again, BNRC will provide masks as needed.
- All participants must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from others on the trail. This includes stepping off the trail to let other visitors pass.
- Participants must bring their own water, snacks, and work gloves. BNRC will have work gloves to provide you to keep if necessary.
Hoosac Range Corridor and Vista Clearing
Friday, July 30th, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (8-10 Volunteers — 2 Open Slots)
This workday will focus on defining the corridor along the 6-mile (total out-and-back) Hoosac Range Trail. BNRC will provide all tools. If you have loppers and/or pruners, please feel free to bring. Please wear sturdy shoes, and bring gloves, 32oz of water, and lunch. The outlined safety protocols must be followed.
- Susan LeBourdais
- Rosemary O’Brien
- John Kidd
- Mary Spina
- Ken Kelly
- Eva Schuster
- Barbara Petersen
- David Ellis
Email Mariah at email@example.com or Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to RSVP.
Other volunteer opportunities:
Invasive Hardy Kiwi Cut & Pull Volunteers with the Berkshire Environmental Action Team
Year-round, Fridays – 10:00 to 11:30 am
Location: Meet at Burbank Park on Onota Lake, off Valentine Road, Pittsfield
Please email email@example.com for more information, or call Jane Winn at 413-230-7321 if you are planning to attend.