To RSVP email Mariah at email@example.com or Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blaze Mohican-Mohawk Trail, North Adams (6 volunteers)
Wednesday, September 29, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Help us to blaze the section of the Mohican-Mohawk Trail from the bottom of Route 2 to the top! We’ll hike approximately 2 (strenuous) miles.
- Wendy Federer
- Eric Federer
- Tim O’Brien
- Bob Johnson
- Tina Sotis
- Ricki Scheeder
Trail Re-blazing along the Burbank and Charcoal Trails, Stockbridge (12 volunteers- 3 groups)
Sunday, October 10, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
This is a rescheduled workday, so those who had signed up prior, listed below, have first priority. Please feel free to express interest in case we have cancellations.
This workday will focus on re-painting the blazes along the Burbank and Charcoal Trails. We’ll hike approximately 3.5 miles.
- Rosemary O’Brien
- Mary Spina
- David Dutra
- Cindy Weiss
- Sue Hudak
- Alex Fellmann [holding]
- John Kidd
- Kyle North
- Ginny Akabane
- Louise Lieblich
- Diane Saunders
- Seth Hoffman
Volunteer Appreciation Event
When: Friday, October 15, 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm (Drop in or stay for the whole time)
Where: Wild Acres Conservation Area, S Mountain Rd, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Join us in celebrating you! Whether you are brand new or have been volunteering for many years- we could not do it without you.
During the Appreciation Event, we will enjoy pictures from workdays, games, drinks, and light eats under the pavilion. We will also lead a couple of strolls throughout the event to the observation tower overlooking a beautiful wetland and Mahanna Cobble.
Please RSVP to Mariah at email@example.com by Friday, October 1st.
Following State and CDC guidelines, we are continuing safety protocols that all participants must adhere to.
- Self-screen your health and don’t come to a workday if:
- You or somebody in your household experiences COVID-19 symptoms or has traveled within the past 2 weeks to a location where COVID cases are high.
- Anyone in your household has been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Fully vaccinated participants may attend volunteer workdays without a face mask if comfortable doing so or are welcome to bring a mask and work masked as desired. BNRC will have extra masks in case someone forgets theirs.
- Participants who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks for workdays when social distancing is not possible Again, BNRC will provide masks as needed.
- All participants must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from others on the trail. This includes stepping off the trail to let other visitors pass.
- Participants must bring their own water, snacks, and work gloves. BNRC will have work gloves to provide you to keep if necessary.